Thursday, March 13, 2008

Skir-tastic!!!

Is it just me or is anybody else having a hard time finding really pretty (inexpensive) flirty skirts? Im seriously having a hard time. For once in my life I don't want to have to resort to Neiman Marcus for a really nice skirt. However, I manage to scrounge up some items. I just want you all to know that this list is not complete as I am still shopping and still searching. I can tell you that up and coming clothing boutique Anthroplogie has some very cute and intrisic skirts. I also managed to find one at Victoria Secrets.

Gilded Hive Mini $288 @ Antnthropologie

Peacocks-A-Plenty Skirt $88 @ Anthropologie
Right to Roam Skirt $118 @ Anthropologie
Pencey Pleated Box Skirt $258 @ ShopBop.com
Pleated Skirt $59.50 @ Victoria's Secret
Hopefully this list will be able to help some of you guys out on your search for the perfect skirt. However, I am off to continue my search for the ever elusive cute inexpensive skirt.

0 comments: