Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Friend


A friend of mine is wonderful, knee-slappin funny, cares deeply about animals, cares about other people, will tell you the truth in a moment and is artful in delivering her opinion, isn't stuffy but she's inspirational, doesn't hold back either. I could go on and on describing this person to you simply because this person has been a God Send to me. Oh, I am a better person for this person. I wake up now and I am truly happy, just being who I am. I see the world much differently now, everything and I mean everything has life in it. This person help me to SEE....Life will always bring me happiness, and peace and joy and success if I am will to work towards it. This person also saw me through a time in my life when I did not wish to live because of all the truly unspeakable horrible ....you know "the stuff that had happened to me." This person helped me to SEE for the 1st time in my life. When I truly had my AHA Moment! I laughed, cried, Praised the Lord and then Praise the Lord some more because I had learned in that MOMENT that if I WAS PRESENT JUST FOR THIS MOMENT(THIS MOMENT RIGHT HERE).......EVERY MOMENT AFTER THAT MOMENT.......WOULD BE A HAPPY MOMENT. The DECISION to be happy, or whatever was always mine. I hope that you all have many friends like my friend in life. One that is INSPIRED and doesn't mind being INSPIRED. This person is the reason why I sign all my posts "Lovin Life." I SPEAK YOUR NAME, LEXIE, INC.---MAY ALL OF YOUR MOMENTS BE AS BRIGHT AS THIS MOMENT. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BE ENLIGHTENED, BRILLIANT, MAGNIFICENT, EXTRAORDINARY, INGENIOUS AND INTELLIGENT.


Lovin Life, truthis


0 comments: