Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Funky Y-2-C!!!


Maybe I might be the only person left on the planet that still likes a great graphic t-shirt that has some clever words or a cute design on it. I mean I absolutely fell head-over-heels in love with "It's Happy Bunny" when I first saw it on the mint cans (maybe because somewhere deep down I KNOW I'm a smarta**). Honestly, I feel that if you can't loosen up every once in a while then maybe you should go get an enema. The world is too serious with a possible recession, LA fashion week, etc. Go ahead and take at stab at the up-coming election, express your love for that sweet rock song, feeling liberated about you're recent break-up (I mean after all, you did just give a kid with no childbirth) celebrate it. And it gets even better because you can spread that joy onto your cute little dog too. Besides, no one likes a kill-joy that kills the butterflies.

Want a shirt:

0 comments: