Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fierce Pants Suit

Why don't you wear pants more often? It is the question I get from so many people who have time to be "all-up-in-mine." It's okay though because you will find mostly dresses, skirts and beautiful blouses and other tops in my closet. I guess I will attempt to answer that question. A. I don't wear pants more often because I simply got use to wearing skirts and dresses. B. I'll make an attempt to break the habit right now, right here, today! C. I want you to know that I reserve the RIGHT TO WEAR SKIRTS AND DRESSES and anything else I want to! D. I'd like to thank all of those inquiring minds for giving me an excuse to shop! (For Real!) This Brown pants suit available at Banana Republic is pictured here and consist of a Monogrammed 3/4 sleeve blazer, a halter vest, and Monogram textured Wide-Legged Pants. I think I can rock that. Maybe I'll get some jeans from 7 For All Man Kind.

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as if you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that’s just the place and time that the tide’ll turn." ---Harriet Beecher Stowe Lovin Life, truthis

0 comments: