Monday, June 16, 2008

The Other Side Of The Knee

Let's face it, sometimes summer gets a bum wrap. Sometimes it's too hot or too many thunderstorms. Or the women are showing too much skin and men don't understand the difference between golfing shorts and regular shorts. Well I can't fix every problem that summer might bring, but I can fix the one about the women not knowing when to cover up. I guess between the feminist movement of the 1970's and now some women have forgotten that its okay to cover up when things heat up. Yes, they really do make fashionable, sexy, conservative clothes for the summer. Everyone wants to rag on clothes that extend to the other side of the knee when its 90+ degrees outside, but I find that more often those are the very things that keep me the coolest. This is one of my tricks of the trade {besides, it fits in with the why men like the librarian vs the girl with the short shorts}

0 comments: