Monday, June 16, 2008

Booties Even I Would Wear

Apparently these little Booties are going to be in this Pre-Fall. As usual I saw this first pair of Christian Louboutin's and immediately fell in love. Something about the man and his artistry! He always winds up making me absolutely fall in love with a particular style that I did not quite care for. I saw some Dior's that I like too. I guess you can come to like a particular style if you get the right intrepretation of it.


Absoulutely floored me! I saw these and I immediatly proclaimed I finally liked the ankle boot!
By Christian Louboutin, Available at Christian Louboutin and Pre-order at Neiman Marcus.

Get out of here! Any man that can get my attention twice on a style I don't even like is no less than certifiably "All-of-That, and a Bag of chips!

Now this is a pair of Christian Dior boots that I would actually wear. They're not available in stores yet. You can go to the website to see theses puppies.

These are by Giuseppe Zanotti and are avaiable at: Nieman Marcus
Tortoise Patent Bootie

A must-have bootie is perfect for coming out of your shell. Brown/black tortoise-mottled patent leather. 3 1/4" stiletto heel. Made in Italy.
"I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be happy. I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is, above all to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all."---Leo Rosten

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: