Thursday, May 15, 2008

YOU WANNA BE ON TOP?!?! {Dooo-dooo dooo-ooop}

Due to my most recent obsession with Gossip Girl and a slew of other shows that just aren't compatible with one another, I have slacked on my rantings and ravings about ANTM. Honestly, I've only seen four of this cycle's episodes which include two from the very beginning, one from the middle before they went overseas and tonight's {last night's} finale. However, I always get a little emotional because it marks the end and then it's one less thing me and my friends have to debate about next week. Now, from the beginning I was rooting for Dominique & Whitney {before you all start scream NEXT} and let me explain why. I was rooting for Dominique just because she was amusing to watch. There I said it. However, I rooted for Whitney because she's considered the plus sized model and we all know that the plus size models never really make it to the end of the competition. In addition to all of that every time I hear the word plus size I see Jennifer Hudson in my head {no pun intended} not someone the size of Whitney. I consider her to be a more realistic size girl.

UPDATES:

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Versace!!! Donetella!!! I can't believe it! This is the first time that I've seen a notable designer on here for the finale. Seriously... BTW: Someone slap Paulina for her "ham" comment about Whitney.

AND THE WINNER IS: WHITNEY {Realistically, its about damn time and no, this does not count as Tyra's contribution to the "waif like/ heroin chic model" controversy}.

0 comments: