Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shoes, Shoes & More Shoes & Bags

I'll just go on record saying I'm almost too excited to shop, sleep, eat.I decided to look up Luciano Padovan and the rest is pure history. I can't even form a good sentence now. Look at these Bags and Shoes! I'm done for the day. I will talk to you all tomorrow.



Item # 1071
Now you know I want to scream! He didn't even name them! But with a shoe like this what's a name?










Item # BO-429
The bag to match item #1071, I'm sooo not trying to get in debt!














Item#3640
My birthday is coming real soon and these Electric Blue Shoes would be the perfect gift.












Item #BO-408
This Bag matches item #3640. If you go on over to the site you will see why I just took the rest of the day off!







"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."---Maria Robinson
Lovin Life, Truth Is

1 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

great post! I was wondering, would you like a link exchange?