Monday, April 28, 2008

Gypsies, Tramps & Theives

I swear I hear that song in my head every single time I hear, or see, or smell, or relayed a message about something pertaining to Heidi from "The Hills." But here's the difference, you toss Spencer into that equation and... Well let's just say that there is no language on the face of this earth that has cultivated the words I need to describe him. So imagine my shock when I opened my AOL only to see his very cheesy face glaring back at me from a Getty Images photo. Apparently, people loathe Spencer so much until the point where he made the Top Ten list of AOL's most searched reality celebs. {OMFG, WHY!?!?!} People let's not search for him because if we do, that only makes him think that we want him around more. And if he's around more, he'll continue taxiing Heidi around from shop to shop playing her song in his car, just so people will hear that she sings just as well {meaning HORRIBLY bad} as she designs clothing. Ok, well maybe I am being too harsh on them. I mean people love them enough to watch them in a Newlyweds-esque show upon the demise of "The Hills," right?

**We're asking our readers to sound off... Do you love or loathe Spencer, Heidi or both?

1 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

They both annoy me.