Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Bags

Alrighty then, you know how hard it was trying to pick just a few handbags? I tried to pick a few bags and it was really hard and I hope I never, ever have to do it again! Who the heck am I trying to fool? You KNOW I go crazy over handbags and shoes. I'm limited to 3 so I'll just take you inside the madness of my (abbreviated) spring bag shopping. Focusing on Tote Bags. Remember there are affordable versions to every trend you see. That being said, On with the madness! (Don't worry, we'll revisit the subject later on) We've got tons of different styles: Hobo's, Clutches, Sacs, etc.


Coach

Name of Bag: "Heritage Stripe Tattersall"- Large
Available in a smaller version

New For Spring
Available at: Coach, Nordstrom, Macy's, Bloomingdales




Name of Bag: "T Contrast Pattern Tote"
Available in 5 different colors.
New For Spring
Available at: Tory Burch, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus.





Miu Miu

Name of Bag: "Front Pocket Tote"
Available in "Talco"
Available at: Miu Miu, Nordstrom, Barney's


"Your remedy is within you, but you do not sense it.
Your sickness is from you, but you do not perceive it.
You presume you are a small entity,
But within you is enfolded the entire universe.

You are indeed the evident book,
By whose alphabet the hidden becomes manifest.

Therefore, you have no need to look beyond yourself,
What you seek is within you, if only you reflect."
- Iman Ali Ibn Abi Taleb

Lovin Life, truthis

0 comments: