Friday, March 14, 2008

Wannabe Green?

This isn't what you think it is. St. Patty's Day is Monday March 17th and I bet you don't have a thing to wear, do you? (Guess you're going to get pinched) However, there are a few rules that you can follow to make sure that you look great and are in style for this holiday. Oh and if green isn't a color that you normally wear, don't sweat it, I'll throw something in there for you too because after all you still have to wear something in the green color bracket on the 17th. My basic rule is that if you wouldn't wear something any other day of the year, please don't dust it off for St. Patty's Day, especially those dreadful graphic tee's that say "Kiss Me I'm Irish." (I actually had someone run up to me with one of those on in college) Now, I'm going to show you all how to dress green and still be chic, sexy, stylish and flyy.

Chris Benz Skirt & Shirt $345-$745 @ Neiman Marcus

Tony Burch Dress $395 @ Neiman Marcus

Let Nature Rock Tee $82 @ ShopBop.com
LAMB Tunic $145 @ ShopBop.com
Ella Moss Skirt $155 @ Neiman Marcus

Lacoste Polo $75 @ various retail stores

Marc Ecko Hoodie $74 @ MarcEcko.com

LRG (Lifted Research Group) Hoodie $74 @ Select retailers

LRG (Lifted Research Group) Hoodie $74 @ Select retailers

Ed Hardy Hoodie $165 @ Nordstroms.com

0 comments: