Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Umbrella

It's spring in my book and on my calendar. They say, "April Shower's Bring May flowers." True. True. So in the meantime I'm gonna need something to keep those showers off my head. Burberry's "Script Umbrella "is cute and functionally sound. The construction is pretty good too. Burberry is consistent when it comes to style and functionality. Burberry is available at Saks Fifth Avenue. European-Umbrella is my top pick. Their umbrella's come from Britain, Germany and Italy. They have their own line which is truly exquisite. All of them are hand constructed, and there are handles made of Mother-of-Pearl, Malacca Cane, Congo Chestnut, Maple, Ash, Canadian Maple and even the very rare Perlbamboo Handle. Their umbrellas are a true investment pieces. They are truly exquisite works of art. Very, and I mean very well constructed and sure to stand up to many-a-storm. I didn't even think I could get excited about an umbrella until I saw these! Hand's down-European-Umbrella is the place to get an umbrella that will stand the test of time. Definitely worth mentioning, is Louis Vuitton's "Arc en Ciel Umbrella" (pictured) and is actually worth the cost. This ones available at e-luxury. There's one named "Arc-en-Ciel Croisette" viewable at the website that you should see also. The things that are interesting to note about these umbrellas is that they have a wooden mast, natural cowhide handle, and a minimum of 93% UV protection. Of course well constructed. (Can't have my fashionista's out there gettin' wet) Oh, and their really cute! Not a bad investment at all.


"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."-- Albert Einstein

Lovin Life, truth is

0 comments: