Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Gotta Get Glasses!

Ok, I would ordinarily dread this but I get the chance to shop so......What's to dread? For only the second time in my life I am going to have to get glasses. I'm putting that lasik surgery off for at least 6 months. (Maybe my eyes will correct themselves!) In the mean time I'll just continue to take my supplements and wear my........it's hard to say......I'll wear my glasses. On to the shopping! (Actually, I feel so good about this so I'm gonna shop for sunglasses too!) The first selection is Armani's AX119. Their pink, chic, clean and they come in black too. Actually I had to visualize these with a transition lens. (A lens that changes with the light). They're sooo cute. They hold up pretty good. The next pair is by Miu Miu, Model 15DV. I think the tortoise shell looks pretty good. They have a bold modern look to them. This next pair is by Versace I didn't know whether to show you the purple, black or this orange. These are my "Going- out-cause-I-want-to glasses." They are sophisticated, yet modern. All of these glasses can be found at Gooptic, Glasses on the Web, and Frames Direct. I'd say this is a good start for me. I have many more frames pour through. I'm just getting started!

"We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." Maya Angelou

Lovin Life, truthis

0 comments: