Monday, March 17, 2008

Want A New Wallet?

While I was busy looking in my purse this morning I noticed that I WANT A NEW WALLET. So you guessed it, I'm goin shoppin.' I looked at the wallets from Louis Vuitton and I would have to say out of all of the wallets in that line, I like the "Eugenie' Wallet" most of all. It's got twelve credit card slots, two pocket back sacth, an exterior pocket with a zipper clousure, and a transparent pocket for my license. Went over to Prada to look and see if they had anything and wouldn't you know it they had this lovely, yet very functionable "Saffiano Metal Oro Continental Wallet." Definitely a looker. This one goes on the contender list right along with the Louis Vuitton. Coming in not too distant third for consideration is a Burberry's "Haymarket Molly" wallet it's a definite maybe. So there you have it my top three choices. I'll make a decision within a week.


“To me, every cubic inch of space is a miracle.” ---Walt Whitman


Lovin Life, truthis

0 comments: