Friday, November 7, 2008

Favorites Of The Day

Who wouldn't love this alternative to our BIG, OVER SIZED, Hobo bags. A little wristlet! Just big enough for your lipstick and id's. I love it.


Yves Saint Laurent
"Wristlet"
Available Spring 2009 at Yves Saint Laurent

Talk about my style, this necklace is totally my style. You've got the smaller squares give way to the bigger squares. Trust me YOU WILL SEE MORE NECKLACES MADE ON THIS STYLE IN SPRING 2009!


Herve Van der Straeten
"Square Details Necklace"
Available Spring 2009 at Vivre

These boots are just on point! You know how you see something and it immediately catches your attention and causes you to do a double take? These boots did that to me. So you know I had to find out the who, where, what, and why of the situation.


Celine
"Suede Knee High Boot"
Available at Net-A-Porter

"Do something worth remembering"---Elvis Presley

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: