Monday, September 15, 2008

Zac Posen

Zac Posen didn't disappoint for his Spring 2009 Collection. On September 11th, he gathered a plethora of browns, greys, blacks, and animal prints into a feast for your eyes. His dresses were short, long, loose and tight. All very appropriate for the Spring 2009 Season. I am a dress lover by nature and sometimes I think by right! Zac Posen just made me want to take his entire collection and just hide it from anyone else. From his two-tone beige mini dress to his black pant suit, to the ever so clever long leopard print dress. Some of my favs are pictured below. You can see the entire collection at Style.com.

Wait until you see the entire line, it's magnificent! Pretty dresses---that's enough to keep me satisfied for years to come.

"Chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night."---Glade Byron Addams

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: