Monday, September 15, 2008

Favorites Of The Day

It's getting a little chilly out there and believe me I'm gonna need a preferably stylish, definitely warm coat like this one by Vanessa Bruno Athe.

Vanessa Bruno Athe
Belle Sleeves Parka
Available at Net-A-Porter


I really don't think this qualifies as a necklace, but whatever. It's definitely different and that's one of the reasons I like it.

Missoni
Stone Embellished Necklace
Available at Net-A-Porter


Nothing tops off a black wool coat better than a black wool Beret. Luv this beret although I would wear it in another position. It's cute!
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Angora Blend Beret
Available At Net-A-Porter
My 3 favs for today!

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry, to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept love in return.---Maya Angelou


Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: