Friday, July 11, 2008

Some Of My Favorite Couture Outer Wear Looks For Fall 2008

I was thinking about who had designed the best looks for this fall and I really couldn't make up my mind exactly who. So then I started to ponder who it was that gave me the best looks and I decided to put them all together. You know what I still can't decide. I would say that they are equally talented but then that would be like someone giving me an onion when I specifically asked for an orange. Needless to say it was a futile effort a on my behalf. But I do know what I like, so here it goes: my likes for the Fall 2008 Couture Season.

This is none other than Karl Lagerfeld for Channel---Fall Couture 2008


A little bit of Fantasy from Christian Dior's Fall Couture Collection 2008


From Anne Valerie Hash's Fall Couture Collection 2008


From Jean Paul Gaultier's Fall Couture Collection 2008

Armani Prive Fall Couture Collection 2008


From Givenchy's Fall Couture Collection 2008

See all this to choose from. Can you decide? I'll just agree to respectfully decline to say who exactly is the best. I will however say that they keep getting better with time.


"Imagianation is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."---George Bernard Shaw
Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: