Monday, June 2, 2008

Yacht Dreamin'

**The Lounge Room featured on the Romance Yacht

My grandfather had a boat, a very nice one at that. But when I was little I didn't appreciate being out on the water in a puffy purple children's life vest with the mist from the water splashing at me. Now that im a lot older and hardly ever have time to myself anymore, I tend to miss those little things that drove me batty when I was younger, like that boat. To be exact, "yachting" a term coined by the super rich for when they go out in their megayachts and spend countless hours and days out on the seas letting their cares drift away has suddenly become popular again with the masses. Although most people can't afford a yacht like Aristotle Onassis there is a way that you might be able to get a little bit of time on one. CRN a premiere yacht building company is currently in the process of building a brand new spectacle that could rival even the wealthiest of mens yachts. The Romance happens to come complete with its own VIP Room, Spa and {if the spa, pool, VIP room and bar weren't enough} Turkish bath. Now, try splitting that up into a timeshare.

Spa Room

VIP Bedroom aboard the Romance

0 comments: