Monday, June 23, 2008

Who's My Sexy Bon-Bon? McQueen Is My Sexy Bon-Bon!

As we all know Men's Fashion Week is taking place as we speak and how befitting that Alexander McQueen show his resort 2009 and spring 2009 menswear collections hand in hand. I guess the devil is truly in the details and Alexander gave us just that this past weekend in Milan. McQueen created chiffon dresses that were dotted with koi and hummingbird detailing. He sent an all-in-one tux down the runway in addition to a beaded number that reminded you of a second skin dress from your favorite Hollywood movies of the 40's and 50's. My fave of the collection though had to be the form fitting black and white side striped tux dress. I never wanted to wear a set of shoulder pads more in my life.













**Images courtesy of Style.com

0 comments: