Monday, May 12, 2008

Bag Shoppin'

Here's some hot bags that are available at Browns. Not just a bag, not the Bag, but ones I definitely don't want to let get away. Who knew? Bags just come to me in my sleep, it just isn't right! Showing them to you in any other size would've been considered a felony so here they are
in a size you can appreciate.



Balenciaga
Bag with stingray clasp















Chloe
Large Maya bag
















Balenciaga
Two tone bag with frame
















Fendi
‘Bag de jour’ with perforated finish
There were so many others that I wanted to show you. Just go on over to Brown's and you can get an eyeful now.
"What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it."---Alexander Graham Bell
Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: