Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WTF!?!?! Is Up With This Cat

ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! I really can't take it anymore! I have been plagued by this cat since high school. I have three best friends clinically, OCD type obsessed with Hello Kitty. Everywhere I go in their rooms/ houses I see piles of Hello Kitty. It's a bit scary to think about it. Fully functional grown women obsessed with a white cat with a yellow nose that wears a pink bow and dress. I don't even think I have heard that cat talk on it's TV show for crying out loud {ok, maybe I didn't want to hear it speak}. So you all don't think that I have finally lost it, I am not the only one that feels this way. At any rate, I would like to dedicate this blog to my friends that are obsessed with this horrible pigment of my nightmares...










**Images courtesy of Hello Kitty Hell, FortuneCity.com.

0 comments: