Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here Comes The Bride

Apparently I missed the boat on this one...

I'm not one for celebrity gossip but I heard today that as of late, Gisele has been sporting a nice ring on her left ring finger. Reports also claim that the well known Victorias Secret model has been running around telling people "He got it from Tiffany's!" {what about Bridget} B&B are set to marry later on this year in a private ceremony. Considering Bundchen's list of modeling credits, who do you think she will choose her dress from? A source said: "...She's looking at designs by Chanel and Dior." I can't wait to see it...

Looks like it's going to be one heck of a year for Gisele considering that she might star in the latest Austin Powers movie. {I know you're wondering how this is possible} She has Taxi and The Devil Wears Prada to her acting credits.

0 comments: