Monday, April 21, 2008

White Denim - Armani Jeans Are White Hot

Listen up fashionistas, white denim is in.
Giorgio Armani unveiled the hot new ads for Armani

Jeans Spring/Summer 2008, and it looks like white jeans are the ticket to fabulous this summer.
We have become used to vulgar, in-your-face sexuality from designers like Dolce & Gabbana, and now the usually demure Armani takes us by a bit of a surprise with his new campaign that falls under the raunchier category.
The sizzling black and white ad campaign features Brazilian model Evandro Soldati with Julia Stegner.

"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped me to relieve my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity."---Ulysses S. Grant

Lovin Life, truthis

0 comments: