Monday, April 21, 2008

Have Fun!

I woke up this morning not feeling as serious as I usually do..do my meditation...gotta get this done, gotta do that...I will say it's all a big drag (being so serious). So I vowed to myself, Yes, life is serious, but it's not that serious. I mean I basically have been a serious person all of my life. Can you imagine being a little 3 year old girl, being serious? The situation and the circumstances called for me to be serious then but now I'm grown and the situation has changed so I just want to have fun with life. Now I hope you are not as stuck on serious as I was. If you are then, know that Life is serious, just not that serious. We can Live, Love, Laugh in a way that soothes our souls and gives us time to stand in awe of all the beauty that we are able to sense in the moment. Complex creatures that we are. It's the lighter moments that open up our consciousness to give us grace. That being said let's see what we can get into today!


It would truly have a greater impact if you saw it on a model. This little number is available at the French Connection. I think it is too cute. It's called the "Daisy Beads Dress." Available in two additional colors. It comes with a scoop neck tank style with a sequin design on front. And it comes to mid thigh. I'm thinking that could be fun!



I definitely have quite a few pairs of shoes that will go with dress. This dress has a Bohemian feel to it. You'd probably enjoy this one better on a model too. It's a great choice though. This dress is from the French Connection also. It's called the "Bex Beads Dress." It has long sleeves, puff sleeves, sheer sleeve, lined bodice, sequin design at neck, and it hits mid thigh. It's silk.



What a fun little blouse! Serious but not too serious! You could wear this to work with the proper undergarments and maybe a light jacket.
By Roberto Cavalli for Just Cavalli. The blouse is called their "Bow Blouse." It's 100% cotton. It has a sweetheart neckline with long ties in front and ruffle trim over each shoulder. It comes in white. Available at Roberto Cavalli, Nordstrom, e-luxury and other fine retailers.


This little blouse could also do double duty worn with a nice little jacket or blazer in the day and by itself at night. Made by Fendi, it's called their "Sleeveless Petal Blouse." The blouse is 100% silk. It has a round neckline and it's sleeveless. It has paneled petal-like silk patches that decorate the blouse. How cute is that? It comes in one color: "Toffee"
It's available at Fendi, e-luxury, and other fine retailers.

"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur."--- Vince Lombardi

Lovin Life, truthis

0 comments: