Tuesday, April 22, 2008

VES-PA To Work (Or Bike)

As seen yesterday, The F*Word has dedicated a whole week to Earth Day. By us being uber nerdy, tree-hugging, earth freaks and all; we wanted to show everyone out there how to be fashionable without causing a ton of damage to the earth. Now, the climatic point: Don't you hate getting up every morning, dragging yourself out of bed only to get stuck on the 405 {if you're in LA}, ALL of Manhattan or whatever street that helps you access where you're going a tad bit easier only to have it clogged by tons of other people? There's no denying that spring is here so why not opt for a more earth conscious ride around town. Besides everybody's doing it. {I know, I can dish out the peer pressure}


Schwinn 2008 Slik Chik {Perfect for a 1960's Woodstock FB}



Schwinn 2008 Débutante Cruiser {I'm bias, I just brought this one for myself}

0 comments: