Friday, April 25, 2008

See

Look what I found! A couple of cute things. We'll, okay, more than a couple but I have to show you a few today and a few some other time.


Fendi has created the ultimate way to let your inner artist out: The Artist Baguette allows you to paint your purse in any way you fancy.
It comes with the markers to have it your way!
Available at Fendi, Neiman Marcus and other fine retailers.I told you, you can be creative, now here we see a designer asking you to be creative with their product! Let's just wait and see how many other designers will follow suit.



Valentino caught my eye with this "Fluer Metallic Rose Bag." Which I was actually going to show to you on Monday but for some reason or another it kept getting swept aside. But no more! It's available at Valentino, Neiman Marcus, and other fine stores.




"Crystal S Shaped Sandal"
All I can say is Wow! They are available at Christian Louboutin, Bergdorf Goodman, and other fine retailers.

"Don't count things you do, do the things that count."-Author Unknown
Lovin Life, truthis

0 comments: