Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hair Envy

**Image courtesy of Toni & Guy Salons

If I were to talk to some psychiatrist, she {or he} would probably tell me that I have some type of issue with commitment which is why I can't commit to a certain hair color and sticking to it. Ever since my mother allowed me to get my hair dyed in high school, I have never stopped. I have just about every shade you can think of, with the exception of red {I refuse to go there, nah-uh}. Considering it's spring and the perfect time to reinvent oneself, I'm thinking of a totally new hair color. I could choose to stay at my present shade {a combination of blonds and browns that look similar to Beyonce} or I could go for the pure brunette again. But for the most part I am thinking that I will just go black, midnight black to be precise. My only concern it that I will come out looking completely washed out and like Elvira... Hmmm... Does anyone have any suggestions? Opinions? Comments?

0 comments: