Monday, March 31, 2008

I'll Punch You, Is Brass The New Black?

A couple of years ago, there was this really cute purse that I wanted called the Peace Keeper. Mainly because it had a pair of brass knuckles made into it as a handle. {perfect thing to have when running into an ex, btw} Then I read a story about this umbrella called the "Umbuster." It's a cute little umbrella with a handle that is made into, you guessed it, brass knuckles. This got me to thinking about all of the artistic creations that involve the coveted weapon. As I saw, the choices never stopped. I must tell you now, It's Becoming A Trend!!!!! Good thing is, now you don't need to take all those expensive self defense classes. Trust me, if someone sees you in this much brass, they'll walk the other way.

James Piatt Peace Keeper purse @ JamesPiatt.com


Rihanna's Brass Knuckle Boot's {I would like a pair myself, anyone know where to get them}



Brass Knucks Chair from Fist Fire LLC Furniture @ Fistfire.com


Brass Knuckles earrings @ Kaboodle.com


Brass Knuckles T-Shirts @ 10 Deep NYC

The infamous UmBuster @ Gizmodo.com


Black Rhinestone Knuckles Necklace @ Kaboodle.com


Brass Knuckles Belt @ Kaboodle.com


A Simple Brass Knuckles Necklace @ ThisNext.com


A modified version of Brass Knuckles {I actually think it's really cute} @ Knock Out Knucks.

0 comments: