Monday, March 24, 2008

And Yet, I Digress

**Lame Legging available at AmericanApparel.com for $40

Me, follow trends, NEVER!!! Well maybe in this case I might try to. There has been a movement throughout Hollywood for the past year that involves leggings. Yes, they have made a major comeback and have taken the fashion world hostage. They're everywhere and at first I couldn't see it. Then I went and brought a black pair from Wolford and my life has never been the same. {I know, how horrendous. I think so too} But as of now, we're borderline too risque for me. Lame and Leather leggings have been spotted on everyone from Barbados native Rihanna to Kate Moss. Not to mention they were all over the runways last year. I admit, at times I like my clothes spicy and bold to the touch, but I think I have a little too much in the hip area to pull this one off. For the most part the leggings are super shiny (and hugs even the most unflattering areas). Let's just say all of those, eh-hem, unmentionables and mentionables must be in the proper condition (and contained) before attempting to try this one out. {Guess, I'll be in the gym on the StairMaster and treadmill}

**Kova & T Black Latex Leggings $113 @ ShopInuition.com

0 comments: