Monday, May 11, 2009

Favorites Of The Day

Christian Siriano's Spring 2009 Collection has this pants ensemble to offer. If you know me, I prefer dresses, however, this is an out fit I really wouldn't mind owning. Something about the way it just flows into itself. Not overly showy yet just right for that oh, so-suttle entrance. This is one of the outfits of the season! No wonder it's really hard to get to him!



Christian Siriano
Contact Christian V Siriano


Wow! That's what I thought when I first saw this dress. It's so cool!




Daughters Of The Revolution
"Wonderland Halter Flounce Dress"
Available at Intermix


Here is a shoe to end all shoes! Whew! I get excited about the just the possibility of wearing this shoe!


Georgina Goodman
"Honor"
Available at Georgina Goodman


"To touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground."---Stephen Covey

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: