Friday, February 13, 2009

Fashion Week - It's Finally Here Day 1

Would someone please tell me why they chose to start Fashion Week on the Last Day of the week? And of course I'm going to ask WHY Friday the 13th? I mean it's a lucky day for some but given the current state of the economy I wouldn't want to chance ANYTHING. At any rate while we don't have a full house this year, we do have a reasonable line up. The schedule for today is:

  1. The Hearts Truth Red Collection
  2. Yigal Azrouel
  3. Duckie Brown (Salon)
  4. Charlotte Ronson
  5. BCBG MaxAzria
  6. Nicole Miller (Salon)
  7. This Day/Arise Magazine:African Fashion Collective 2009
  8. Academy of Art University
  9. Venexiana (Salon)

Here's hoping all of the presenters have a good show! I'll bring you highlights as soon as they are available!

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."---Winston Churchill

Lovin Life, Truth Is

2 comments:

Chelsea Rae said...

I think fashion week always starts on a Friday...actually maybe it randomly started on a Wednesday a few seasons ago. Anyway, I'm just trying to get through it, and the mystique is gone, but I hope everything is thoroughly inspiring.

truthis said...

I totally agree with you, the mystique was just not there this year. Thanks for responding! We appreciate your comments!