Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Favorites Of The Day


Now I definitely could go for this. A basket full of all the candy I grew up with. Now I just have to find a room where me and my candy can be alone!


Barneys New York
"Retro Candy Bundle"
Available at Barneys

Santa baby! I've really been a good girl, So hurry down the chimney tonight! I mean like.......right now! Come on!


Yves Saint Laurent
"Ostrich Totem Bag In African Violet"
Available at Yves Saint Laurent


This dress is kinda cute with it's whipped stitched collar and hem. It's even got puffy sleeves and a nice little ruffle going on. Now that's what I call creative for a fitted sheath!

Karen Millen
"Bold Check Dress"
Available at Karen Millen

"Knock me down and I'll get up stronger."---Unknown

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: