Monday, December 15, 2008

Favorites Of The Day

You know I can't help myself. It's all about shoes/boots today. Besides, everywhere I look I see a sale so here we go.

Patricia PePe
"Platform Mid Lace Up Boots"
Available at ASOS



Lookin for some shoes to go partying in? Go to Karen Miller.

Karen Millen
"Studded Court"
Available at Karen Millen


Of course I'm going to find somewhere, anywhere to go out to wear these shoes. By the way, they are on a serious sale! I'm telling you, you'd better check this one out!
Via Spiga
"Quinn Cabernet Platform Pump"
Available at Rue La La


"When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the World will know peace."---Jimi Hendrix


Lovin Life, Truth Is

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please can you help me I am looking for information about Snake wine (I found your website when looking for this on Google). Snake wine is this:
http://www.asiansnakewine.com/

Thanks for help.

truthis said...

http://www.thailandunique.com/store/asian-snake-whiskey-c-2_11.html hope this helps.

truthis said...

You are more than welcome. Have A Happy Holiday Season!