Friday, October 24, 2008

Favorites Of The Day

Now this IS A SEXY SHOE!!! Mmmh! Mmmmh! Mmmmh! I'm just at a loss for words. I mean I was starting to get bored with the Jimmy Choo's, the Manolo's, and everybody else in the regular cast, etc. You know I was really starting to venture out. All of a sudden I see these babies. Low and behold I'm interested again!



Jimmy Choo
Grant Silk Satin Peep Toe Shoe
Available at Jimmy Choo


Really, I literally bump into this look. Then when I found it on Gilt Groupe it looked a bit more stylish!


Shumaq
Ruffle Detail Coat
Available At Gilt Group

Aren't these cute! I think I'll get a pair for Lexie.

Dana David
Heart Earrings
Available at Ideeli


"The only reason for time is so that everthing doesn't happen at once."---Albert Einstein

Lovin Life, Truth Is

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I saw a BCBG Max Azria sale on hautelook.com today! A lot of it is about 60% off! A great find. I love this site.