Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Favorites Of The Day

I was telling Lexie just the other day that I would love to see her in some straight-straight legged jeans. I think she'd be gorgeous in them. And they're a hot commodity this season. Not trying to be too pushy---I think I'm going to pick up a pair or two for her! She definitely can rock them. She has that sculpted body that you just must have if you are going to pull them off. Straight legged jeans---just one of the three of my favorite things of the day.

True Religion "Stella Stretch Denim"
Available at True Religion and Neiman Marcus


M.A.C.'s Cult Of Cherry Cosmetics Line for your eyes, lips, and below your nails.

Cult of Cherry Nail Lacquer comes in Illegal Purple and Silverstruck
Available at M.A.C. Cosmetics, Nordstrom, and other fine retailers


There's one more thing that I found I couldn't live without and it's a Yohji Yamamoto jacket. You can see it and all the other products discussed by clicking on the highlighted names, which will provide a link to the respective sites for you. More of my favorites tomorrow!


Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before recieving a meal. It's a way live."---Jackie Windspear


Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: