Monday, August 4, 2008

Just Wanted To Share This.....

I just had to share this: (Click on the link below)

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/chris_abani_muses_on_humanity.html

One of my absolute favorite things to do on the web is get comfortable and listen to TED. TED is an invitation-only event where the world's leading thinkers and doers gather to find inspiration. It's a talk that Chris Abani gave about HUMANITY on TED. Chris Abani tells stories of people: People standing up to soldiers. People being compassionate. People being human and reclaiming their humanity. It's "ubuntu," he says: the only way for me to be human is for you to reflect my humanity back at me.

"You can steele your heart against any kind of trouble any kind of horror but the simplest act of kindness from a total stranger will unstitch you."---Mrs. Daphne Abani

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: