Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Them Pesky Little Bugs!


Have you ever gone to an outdoor affair and everything was perfect but then you noticed a little red dot on your arm and you started scratching it and then you realize that you just had a perfect evening ruined by a little mosquito and all his little buddies? Ohhhh! I can't stand them! Every time I hear their little buzzing in my ear I want to do something to overkill them! And how can you have party outside in the middle of summer and not at least have something to help keep the pesky buggers away? Uuuuhhhh! So please do not subject your guest to the mosquito's or any other bugs that may be lurking in the dark. I'll leave you with a very good suggestion that will get rid of them every time. You don't have to worry about lighting torches, or anything else for that matter.


You can get it from the good folks at Mosquito Barrier. Get this or something don't just bring together a smorgish board of people and let the mosquito's feast! Names will be withheld to protect the innocent(guilty).

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." ---Dalai Lama

Lovin Life, Truth Is

2 comments:

Always In Style said...

Mosquitos love me, I need to buy a vat of this stuff, thanks for posting!

Lexie H said...

I can't stand mosquitos either. As of my current count I have 19 and two of those are dead smack on my forehead :(