Monday, July 7, 2008

Girl, I can Tanga!


Had to check in at Tanga for a minute. I wanted to see what's new in lingerie. When you have undergarments as nice as anything you can buy from any one of the most talented designers, you may set yourself up for a little peek-a-boo! I'm running the risk of getting spoiled even more. Seriously, I see a slight deficit in my future. When it comes to the selection, superb! The style, mmhhh, mmhhh, mmhhh! Come on, take a peek!



Lise Charmel Trendy Sublime Collection


Cristina Iaia Fan Collection

Argentovivo Ghirlande Collection

Millesia of France Chocolate Collection

I p-r-o-m-i-s- e to be good this time. Besides tomorrow is another day and I can spend like I want to!!! Seriously, there are just some things that I'm addicted to in a good way!

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."---A.A. Milne

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: