Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Anastasia-A Flare For The Different

Okay, now I love almost anything that is different, yet-stylish, and can be considered a classic. Which is why I love this shop called Anastasia. OMG! They have way too many designers for me to list here. The majority of their things is just plain different. Some, different to an extreme, some pleasantly different. All with an edge you may not have thought of. Here are a few selections that I absolutely LOVE!

ES Orchestres, "Summer Coat"

Rue Du Mail, "Organza Applique Dress"

Junya Watanabe, "Black Linen Dress"

Junya Watanabe, "Ruffle Blouse"

A.F. Vandevorst "Long Dress"


Y3, Y-3 Phasma 90
Now I don't know if I'd ever wear the shoe, probably would, but it would definitely have to be a crazy day!
"I think I should have no other mortals wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music."---George Eliot
Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: