Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WTF!?!? Of The Day: American Apparel



Dear American Apparel,

I have let several things slide. I let the Vegas lame legging slide. I also let the unitards slide. But there comes a point when I must say enough is enough. Since this time last year you all have started bringing back thee worst of the vintage trends that existed. The newest and latest in shockers from the company comes in the form of the item entitled "Shiny Too-Short" Tube Dress. It's as if your Vegas leggings spread to the upper half of the body. And just when I thought this was the worst thing you all could have possibly developed, it declined even further in the form of the shiny bodysuit. It's hurts my eyes! AAAHHHHHHH! American Apparel, please stop reliving the 80's. That's what we have re-run TV for. If you do not cease and desist, I will be force to call Anna Wintour and beg her for your prompt and immediate removal from Los Angeles.

Sincerely,

Lexie H


I don't know. Let us know what you think.

0 comments: