Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Down With Zac From The Jump

For those who know me on a personal basis also understand that there are five men in the world of fashion that I would sell my family on the black market for. Those men are Tom Ford, Giambattista Valli, Christian Louboutin, Elie Saab and ZAC POSEN. His Resort 2009 collection kept me on the edge of my seat and lets me know that this man will NEVER be a one hit wonder. Posen showed off a 150 piece collection that showcased his wide range of talent {it also proved that his little butt lives inside my brain}. Posen showed everything from Grecian style dresses to pretty & petite florals all of them encompassing the ever changing style of a woman. Posen also noted that the set of pinned-together cottons was for the girls that go to the country club and listen to Bow Wow on their iPods.
















**Images courtesy of Style.com

0 comments: