Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chris Benz


Looking forward to this fall with great anticipation. As usual Designer Chris Benz does not disappoint. From his Fall 2008, Ready To Wear Collection, here's just a couple of reasons why I'm in love with Chris. His showing are getting progressively better. He's going to be one to keep a close eye on because every time you think you got him pegged he throws a monkey wrench in your whole line of thinking. I read somewhere that Chris was totally into modern day chic. Do these pieces look modern day chic to you? I really don't think so. I see playful, elegant, maybe some 1920's era influence. It's whatever HE'S calling it! I just think it is MAGNIFICENCE. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

The incomparable Chris Benz.


"The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it."---Plutarch

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: