Thursday, May 22, 2008

Something Lazy, Crazy & Fun

Ever had the kind of day when you knew you were going to get into some mischief but you didn't know exactly what kind? I'm right there. I think I'm going to do something totally and completely unlike me, today. Totally legal, but barely sane. Gotta keep everybody around me guessing! Here's my picks for a lazy, crazy and fun, dress, respectively. And here's to lazy, crazy and fun days, may you have many of them.



This dress is my lazy, I'm taking the day off, lounging, leave me alone because I might bite you, dress.

Ruffled up Jersey Dress
Available at: The French Connection






Alberta Ferretti
Draped Color-Block Dress

Caught my eye immediately, probably because it's a bit out of the norm.
Available at: Bergdorf Goodman









This is my let's go have some fun because all that mischief making is truly wearing me down!
Ports 1961
Silk Ruffled Mini Dress

Available at: Saks Fifth Avenue



"If we all did the things we are capable of,we would astound ourselves."---Thomas Edison

Lovin Life, Truth Is

0 comments: