Friday, March 21, 2008

I Want Chloe... NOW!!!!!

Maybe it's because of the cool color/ pattern combo's that she uses. Maybe it's because she reminds me of Clueless meets Headbanger's Ball OR Maybe it's because when I saw the new cover for NYLON's beauty issue, out on newsstands next week, I thought back to my days in private school and my uniform skirt that looked just like the plaid Chloë Sevigny shirt. I guess that's why she's my idol, everything is so cool, hip and fresh {I forgot to mention colorful}. When I read my mag, I found out that every single item was from the respective labels of Chloë Sevigny and Chloé {sweet, no gallery searching for me}. Oh and if that's not enough for you, these three ladies will also be the new faces for the new Chloé perfume set to debut this summer. Now, how cool is that?

P.S.: Check out the History of the Derriere article in NYLON this month



My favorite quote about this: "Just to recap, that's Chloë for Chloé, with the other Chloé girls, all wearing Chloé. Try saying that five times fast."- Kendall Herbst (The Cut, New York Magazine)

**Image courtesy of NYLON magazine, April 2008.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Hey, Lexie, thanks for coming by my blog! What necklace do you have?

WendyB said...

I can't even think of who bought the apple! I'm excited that you have it. It looks like you have a couple of blogs...which should I link to?